Add me as your friend

About Me

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Hey Hi. My name is Mr Cruzzo. If you like this blog please follow me all right... Please comment or just drop ur links there and I'll sure visit to ur website, click some ads u've got there and follow you as well. Thanks for the visit and dont forget to visit again. ;)

About Blog

Welcome to a Blog which provides you with Useful Information, Jokes/Video Clips, and Online Dairy. I'm also currently working to write a novel. you can read some of it if you're interested.

Monday, October 8, 2012

Tooth Extraction..

Quote : The looks decide whos getting together, the personality decides who stays together.
MsSososorry 
 
 Hehehe..

As true as it sounded,yeah I just got my tooth to nicely extracted from my mouth. Ouch. So I went to this one Clinic. It's called Dr Patricia here near Inanam. She's marvelous. She talks and chuckles making u to feel like she's your another version of your Old Aunt. and I didnt even know that she had extracted my tooth for good! Ahh! I love her! I almost died from fear this afternoon. Hohohooo...
Its not really that painful oh kann.... I thought sakit berabis sudah tadi.. hehehehe...

Bikin malu ja I asked the receptionist tadi "sakit kah tu ar.." Lol... Aishemennn.... I should have acted like Im not afraid at all.. with my pale face looking.. lol...

So yeah, thats what happened to me today and literally I have awn even beautiful teeth now.. Heheheheh.. Sow proud of myself that I actually went to the clinic now.. hohohoo...

Video of this week: I love this song soo much....!! cant stop listening to it.. hehehe.. Please love it toooo!! Lol... until next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments