Add me as your friend

About Me

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Hey Hi. My name is Mr Cruzzo. If you like this blog please follow me all right... Please comment or just drop ur links there and I'll sure visit to ur website, click some ads u've got there and follow you as well. Thanks for the visit and dont forget to visit again. ;)

About Blog

Welcome to a Blog which provides you with Useful Information, Jokes/Video Clips, and Online Dairy. I'm also currently working to write a novel. you can read some of it if you're interested.

Monday, October 29, 2012

Outing...

Random Quote : Most people wait, until it is too late...

So yeah, this is my outing with Tom and the kids.. Ada lagi gambar bah ni.. Tapi mmm... tia payahlah tunjuk semua kan.. Nanti full my blog. Hahahaa..
Eating... hehehe..


We had a whale of a time! - playing games, watchin movie and eating excellent food. Tom's friends came from Italy and I already met them. They were great people. 2 of them are black people but they were born and raised in Italy, so they are Italian in citizenship and the other 3 are really Italian in blood. So yeah, we're going for rock Climbing with the kids again very soon in the future and also we planned to go for Horse Riding. I cant wait! :")

Yang ni mo pi tingu wayang..
Anyway, first time pula sa kasi pacak rambut sa tadi... Wow. Tekezut sa.. LOl..(yang gambar di atas ni bukan rambut pacak ar... sa teda gambar tu rambut pacak..  Hahaha)  My goodness, Lain juga rupa sa kalau rambut berdiri kan... Terus macam bukan si John.. Macam nampak ganas betul. Terus jadi versi John yang garang dan jahat.. hahahaha... Adididi.. Pelik lah. Tukar balik pi rambut yg tidur2 di dahi lah.. Hahaha..

Video : Cause all I need is a beauty and a beat, Who can make my life complete..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments