Add me as your friend

About Me

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Hey Hi. My name is Mr Cruzzo. If you like this blog please follow me all right... Please comment or just drop ur links there and I'll sure visit to ur website, click some ads u've got there and follow you as well. Thanks for the visit and dont forget to visit again. ;)

About Blog

Welcome to a Blog which provides you with Useful Information, Jokes/Video Clips, and Online Dairy. I'm also currently working to write a novel. you can read some of it if you're interested.

Thursday, October 11, 2012

So Innocent..

Ughhh....

When I read again what my friends ever said/commented about me few years ago, I feel like.. ' Now I understand what they meant back then!' Hahahahaha.. Those were really the days when I was soooo innocent. lol. I am absolutely not giving compliment to own self rather it is true.. I actually took their words with  inaccurate understanding last time... I still remember at the age of 17yo when My friend Arnold said this to me.. "You are bisexual right John?" Everyone was expecting that I would feel shocked after Arnold said that to me. But I wasn't taken aback. Instead I simply laughed because I didn't understand the meaning of it *pretending that I did* lol hahahaha... Now I know whats the meaning of bisexual..  Hahahaha...

And yesterday I browsed and scrolled down to some of my pictures comments on facebook. And I found few comments which is a bit of verbal-sexual-harassment.  But I responded to it with a big "LOL" because I just didn't get what they were trying to tell me. hahahahah.. Funny!! Seriously? I was actually that innocent?? Geez... @_@

Another event was few years ago when I was in Kuala Penyu staying at my friend's house for a week during Chinese New Year Celebration... and I was arranged to sleep in a room with my friend's younger brother who is a year younger than me. So we became very closed since we slept in the same room for 7nights/days. I kept talking about having girlfriend and saying how beautiful the girls in the picture on his desktop computer to which he replied "I don't find any of them attractive in any ways." And he ever gave me this hint "What if a guy is not really into girls." There was also this time when he hugged me so tight while he was in a deep sleep and I acted cool because I felt it was just like "friends" hugging. and Now... I think after examining to everything he had ever said and done, I think I get it. Those were apparently sexual gestures... haha.. And obviously he was trying to tell me he was gay..  *_* My goodness.. I was so lame I couldn't understand these simple hints people are saying about themselves. Hahahahaha.. That guy was cute by the way.Tall indeed and a Chinese..

But ya know.. Trying to remember those priceless moments.. I actually miss the 'innocent version' of me. hhhmmm... Yes, I really do.. Those days when I fell in love with a girl named Arantxa and wrote it in a diary, let her read and being so shy about it...  Hahaha.. So funny... And also those days when I like to make sexual jokes for fun but when someone actually mean it, I still take it as a prank. Maybe I was a freak last time because I always make jokes about sex and stuff but I never took it for real even when it was meant to be..

For example - after college, when I was at the age of 18. When I was about to go out of my friend's car, my so-called friend suddenly grabbed my hands and wanted to kiss me, but I refused while laughing because I thought it was a joke and to me - it was so wrong.. That person must have hated me so much back then.. Lol...

I bet everyone else ever had it too.. Being so innocent or maybe extra lame like me. Mine was when everyone the same as mine was already big enough to understand all these while I was stil in a world where everything to me were games, jokes and friends.. I don't even know what is dating all about. How to date a person and how it is done. Hahaha.. still, those were priceless moments..

But now, this innocent guy has grown up into teenager, that is able to comprehend stimuli around him and give a proper respond to it as a young adult. Hehehehe.. well, that's just life is all about - to grow up, live and just move on till we sag out. Hahahahaha.. Till next time. See ya!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments