Add me as your friend

About Me

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Hey Hi. My name is Mr Cruzzo. If you like this blog please follow me all right... Please comment or just drop ur links there and I'll sure visit to ur website, click some ads u've got there and follow you as well. Thanks for the visit and dont forget to visit again. ;)

About Blog

Welcome to a Blog which provides you with Useful Information, Jokes/Video Clips, and Online Dairy. I'm also currently working to write a novel. you can read some of it if you're interested.

Sunday, October 14, 2012

A Discussion...

Random Quote : Even if I told them it all, they wouldn’t know the half..


Well today... Firstly let me tell you bout the picture below. It was taken in Dongongon, Penampang Megalong Shopping Mall.. Hehehee... It was with my friend's little angel.. Hehehee... She's cute and amazing right?? =)

She's eating ice-cream my sister bought her.. Hehehe


It was a weird day indeed.. Have you ever been in a situation where you suppose to have a discussion over a matter and it turned out to be a lecture? I was like - Man, that's unfair. If we look deeper to it, this thing always happen to people who are older and have power to those who are younger or small in size..  True right? *That sounded I am so little. *geez...

Anyway, I was  suppose to have a discussion with this one big guy and it turn out to be one way communication with me listening and him talking the whole 'discussion'- great! I mean seriously man? I thought we were to have a discussion and you didnt even bother to ask my opinion..And when i said something, he paid no heed to me! gosh.. @_@

The worst thing is, when you let him talking while you dig more ideas and points to respond back and right after he finished talking, the discussion is just over. great. That was what happened to me.Hahahaa.. This guy was giving all his points as I waited and looked to his mouth to see whether he would stop a second or two for me to disturb but never did he stopped until the discussion is over.. Hohohooo.. NOt to forget the part when he standed up and said "I guess thats it to our discussion and we'll do as what we have discussed and agreed" lol..???? Like seriously?  Since when did I even agreed to anything? when I never had the chance to spill a word? *big LOL* It's driving me up the wall!

By the way, next couple days Im going to town with Tom with the kids.Dia baru datang dari Kuria baru2 ni juga. I hope it's going to be a grat day specially for the kids. Maybe, we're gonna watch movie, play games, eat and go back home. As simple as that. Malas pula mo planning complicated ni.. Hmmmm... I think thats all to it. I feel so dizzy typing now.. dengan kucing sa tidur atas perut sdda lagi.. Jatuh lagi dia dari perut sa time siok dia mengorok tidur.. hahaha.. Adeidei... Lucu lah.. Arggh... Im hungry. Lapar. Makan dulu lah...

Video : I hear voices in the air, I hear it loud and clear. They’re telling me to listen, Whispers in my ear. Nothing can compare - I just want to listen. Telling me I'm invincible..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments