Add me as your friend

About Me

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Hey Hi. My name is Mr Cruzzo. If you like this blog please follow me all right... Please comment or just drop ur links there and I'll sure visit to ur website, click some ads u've got there and follow you as well. Thanks for the visit and dont forget to visit again. ;)

About Blog

Welcome to a Blog which provides you with Useful Information, Jokes/Video Clips, and Online Dairy. I'm also currently working to write a novel. you can read some of it if you're interested.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Today... It's My Birthday Again...

Today,
It's my birthday again,
Just when the clock strikes 12:00, the ring bell is the sign the door to a new age has opened.
Today from yesterday - something's changing,
 I can start over for sure,

This 20 years of living,
I lived within a beautiful family,
I've mate many good friends,
I've seen the wonders of the world,

This 20 years of living,
I remember every sweet memory that made my life shines,
I remember every sadness that made my heart to be strong,
Hey family, friends and enemies... I'll never forget those memories...

Now,
I have my wish to be fulfilled,
I will sail and ride the huge waves of the sea,
I will walk and travel the road not taken,
Toward a boundless and everlasting dream,
I will collect and complete the fragments of my dream,
And it'll become the map of my tomorrow,
I just wonder how far I can go...

Now,
Is the time for departure, so I raise my anchor,
I wanna cut the seven coloured wind,
and head for the sea of adventures,
It's gonna be a journey full of injuries,
But, I'll get what is waiting at the end,

Now and after,
I will always carry the sun in my heart,
so that, every time a storm comes, I'll shine my day with the light of my heart again...

2 comments:

Comments