Add me as your friend

About Me

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Hey Hi. My name is Mr Cruzzo. If you like this blog please follow me all right... Please comment or just drop ur links there and I'll sure visit to ur website, click some ads u've got there and follow you as well. Thanks for the visit and dont forget to visit again. ;)

About Blog

Welcome to a Blog which provides you with Useful Information, Jokes/Video Clips, and Online Dairy. I'm also currently working to write a novel. you can read some of it if you're interested.

Monday, April 26, 2010

MySpace...

Wiew, @_@
Few hours ago, I was totally bored and didn't know what to do. So, I opened my Myspace account and start exploring on how to use Myspace. Actually, I just opened my myspace few months ago and I haven't checked my Myspace account for quite a long time until just now. I don't really know how to use Myspace before, that's why! Hehehe.. But hey! Now I know already! Hehehehe.. I browsed for some applications on Myspace and added them to my profile. Hey, does anyone know how to apply Music application to your very own profile? I still don't know how.. I tried just now, but I need to buy the "song" or a "playlist" 1st before I can play it on my profile.. Does anyone know any mp3 player application which is "free" to use?? Hehehehe.. Please tell me if you know something about it. Drop me comments.

Here is a quick video from YouTube which I think is quite funny for me.. I mean, it is funny! Enjoy! =D



My friend tell me some info about search engines which are quite interesting.. These Search Engines show images when you browse for something. Hope this little info could help you to have a better internet-browsing experience.. Hehehe.

(^_^) Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments