Add me as your friend

About Me

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Hey Hi. My name is Mr Cruzzo. If you like this blog please follow me all right... Please comment or just drop ur links there and I'll sure visit to ur website, click some ads u've got there and follow you as well. Thanks for the visit and dont forget to visit again. ;)

About Blog

Welcome to a Blog which provides you with Useful Information, Jokes/Video Clips, and Online Dairy. I'm also currently working to write a novel. you can read some of it if you're interested.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

My Bloody April Fool..

 6:00pm, Center Point- My hand-phone rings. I received a call from my mom. I am supposed to get into the cinema hall by now, because the movie Clash of Titans is starting.
"Maybe, I should pick my mom call first, who knows it might be important". So pick I up the phone.
"John, where are you?!! Go down now and meet me at McDonald!" My mom spoke in panic.

The way my mom says it fright me a bit and I'm afraid something bad has happened but I try to stay in calm. Quickly, I leave the cinema hall at Growball and run swiftly to the Center Point basement and meet my mom. We were still standing in the middle of people when she said,
"Give me your phone. My phone is dead!" So I give it to her.
"Atie, your dad involved in a car accident!" My mom say it to my oldest sister on the phone. I am a bit stunt when she said that my dad got a car accident. "But he is fine and not injured. fetch him up now okay?" My mom continued.
My mom say so, because luckily my sister, Atie went to Ranau this morning. After few minutes my sister called back and told us that she found my dad standing near his smashed black Kancil with the brand new Viva at the middle of the road. They also told us that they heading to the nearest police station to report the accident. We feel a bit relief after we listen to what my sister told us. So, we went back home afterward.

My dad say to my mom while they were on the phone just now. "So this is my April Fool Surprise..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments