Add me as your friend

About Me

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Hey Hi. My name is Mr Cruzzo. If you like this blog please follow me all right... Please comment or just drop ur links there and I'll sure visit to ur website, click some ads u've got there and follow you as well. Thanks for the visit and dont forget to visit again. ;)

About Blog

Welcome to a Blog which provides you with Useful Information, Jokes/Video Clips, and Online Dairy. I'm also currently working to write a novel. you can read some of it if you're interested.

Friday, April 30, 2010

A Friendship...

I never even met that person before. But, that one person succeeded to make a different.. lol. *I'm not being emotional! Hahaha. No I'm not.. lol.. I'm just being myself... This is my blog so I'm gonna say anything I want! anything that my heart felt... Pain, happiness, bitterness and everything..... Hmmpphh.. you touched me you know... lol. But do not be afraid. I'm stronger inside me because of my past and I'll smile cause I know, I deserve happiness in my life. I'm responsible for my own happiness.. It was nice talking to you... Hey... I never said, I fall for you.. lol... It is just, I appreciate you so much as someone. who I call a friend... After what we shared, after the secret you told me and after my I told mine, I think, that's more than enough to call you as someone who is precious in my life.. A person I consider as my friend. (^_^)

"Friendship doesn't need time, all it needs are a honest eye, a helpful hand, an understanding mind, and a caring heart. If those exist in between you, then you are good friends no matter how short was the time for you both to get to know each other."


This song is for you dear friend...



Here is 4 websites which enable people to download music for free legally. 
    Hey.. The websites may not satisfy you.. But, at least you have some! Be Thankful.. Hehehe. =P


    (@-@) Til Next Time...

    4 comments:

    1. Thank you my FRIEND...lovely song there...somehow i need you to show me what love can do for me ;)

      ReplyDelete
    2. ya kawan sejati tidak mengenal a period of time they know each other but how honest them in that relation.

      ReplyDelete
    3. waow John!!!! ur words have captured my heart.....hehehe....i really like the friendship quote!!! thanks for being my friend yea...love yaa friend!!!!!!!! (^_^)

      ReplyDelete

    Comments