Add me as your friend

About Me

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Hey Hi. My name is Mr Cruzzo. If you like this blog please follow me all right... Please comment or just drop ur links there and I'll sure visit to ur website, click some ads u've got there and follow you as well. Thanks for the visit and dont forget to visit again. ;)

About Blog

Welcome to a Blog which provides you with Useful Information, Jokes/Video Clips, and Online Dairy. I'm also currently working to write a novel. you can read some of it if you're interested.

Monday, December 9, 2013

It broke my heart

Oh. It broke my heart...

Sa baru ja mesyuarat tadi.. After the meeting I was suppose to do something tapi kena cancel... oh... dia sudah janji mo buat tu transfer after the meeting but tiba2 kena cancel. It broke my heart. I feel dissapointed juga lah..

Gara2 sa lewat ja? But I thought we were supposed to do the transfer after the meeting. Bukan sebelum meeting. Kalau ya pun. He should have told me awal2 yang it is before and not after the meeting.

Mimang confirm dia merajuk just because I was late. But seriously? He should have known better. Haaish.. It is ok lah.. so kena postponed entah bila. Sa macam datang malas sudah.

I dont know.. sometimes I think.. am I being too sensitive juga? Why should I feel so anyway kan? Pelik oh. Yay. Gosh. It's so weird. Mmmm... Maybe I am being too sensitive juga. Dia pun sensitive also. Haiyo.. but what to expect? Its ok lah.. haiyaa.. Let it go John.. it is time to just leave it behind.. Just leave it alone. It'll be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments