Add me as your friend

About Me

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Hey Hi. My name is Mr Cruzzo. If you like this blog please follow me all right... Please comment or just drop ur links there and I'll sure visit to ur website, click some ads u've got there and follow you as well. Thanks for the visit and dont forget to visit again. ;)

About Blog

Welcome to a Blog which provides you with Useful Information, Jokes/Video Clips, and Online Dairy. I'm also currently working to write a novel. you can read some of it if you're interested.

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

A decision I ought to do now.

I have been thinking a lot..

Damn true they say that darkness is a place that'd make you to ponder and yourself is your biggest enemy that time.

I am writting this as the night has ended and a new day started yet the day is still as dark as yesterday. I will end what I have started. And I will end it good as much as how I started it.

It would require a lot.. so much that I have to give in half of what I have now as an exchange to my decision. Consequences would be big and I believe unchangeable which would change a huge deal in most of things in my life.

Chances will slip away but I also believe that chances are something that always pass by everyday.. there would be some to grab and hold on to someday.. I believe.. someday..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments