Add me as your friend

About Me

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Hey Hi. My name is Mr Cruzzo. If you like this blog please follow me all right... Please comment or just drop ur links there and I'll sure visit to ur website, click some ads u've got there and follow you as well. Thanks for the visit and dont forget to visit again. ;)

About Blog

Welcome to a Blog which provides you with Useful Information, Jokes/Video Clips, and Online Dairy. I'm also currently working to write a novel. you can read some of it if you're interested.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I Need To Start SAVING...!!!!!!

Salut Restaurant in Tuaran


Dear Diary,


Oh my goodness...!!! Another one week and I've spent another RM 600! My Goodness!! Im dead!! So I've spent in total of RM 1300 in 4 weeks!! Astagaaa... Mati lah sa sama mama sa kali ni.. Atuukuuuiii..... Habis! Sapsai! I cant even remember what were the things I spent my money on.. Huh.... So, lepas ni teda duit poket lah sa ni... huhuhuuu... Teda tingu wayang lah sa ni... teda jalan2 lagi... atuukuuiiii... From now on... After I get my pocket money next month, I promise to myself that I will start saving... I will not be an extravagant bastard anymore! huhuhu =( sa mo jimat sudah.. huhuhuu.. =( So yeah, today I had class. It was a boring class.


and Oh yeah! There seems to be a gathering there at Anjung Senja, Kota Kinabalu this evemning. Im not so sure what was all that about. My friend said, it was this Merdeka Stuff. I read from the internet, QPR is going down to KK on 17 Julai, 2012 (today). I dont know. I guess, it's politic stuff gathering because there are bunches of traffics and polices were everywhere just now.. Hohohoo... I like politics by the way! =D So yeah,  I guess, thats all what I wanna write down today.. I hope, tomorrow would be a better day for me! *I pray!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments