Add me as your friend

About Me

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Hey Hi. My name is Mr Cruzzo. If you like this blog please follow me all right... Please comment or just drop ur links there and I'll sure visit to ur website, click some ads u've got there and follow you as well. Thanks for the visit and dont forget to visit again. ;)

About Blog

Welcome to a Blog which provides you with Useful Information, Jokes/Video Clips, and Online Dairy. I'm also currently working to write a novel. you can read some of it if you're interested.

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Choose wisely...

Quote : At the end of time, it's not the face of your partner, but it's the character you have to live with...


Trip to Ranau with someone.. hehehe

Dear Diary,
So you know.. I've found some hot people in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. And I asked my self why am I still single? Sometimes I find it funny. You know... I am a hypocrite if I say appearance is not the thing Im looking in a relationship. I would be lying to myself and to everyone around me. True, good looks helps to boost our interest in that person whether it is sexual or other things. But I also hoping for someone with a character and personality I can accept. I dont like someone who judge other people, like seriously! hahahaa... Keep judging but they never even bother to see how bad they actually in many ways.

You know, I really dislike someone who is judge-mental. I hate someone who is trying to change people around them or who I am. I dislike people who think they are better than other people and I hate when someone thinks he is so special that he deserves much better than anyone else. It's not wrong thing to do to think and feel that ourselves are special, but we that's should not be the reason for any us to think we are much better than people around us. We don't have the right to think negative or say bad things about our friends around us. Like seriously?

Anyhow, I'm just angry I think. That's why I am writting this craps on this blog of mine. Anyhow, Have good day ahead people. 

Video : Keep your feet ready,Heartbeat steady, Keep your eyes open...
Keep your aim locked, The night goes dark, Keep your eyes open...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments