Add me as your friend

About Me

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Hey Hi. My name is Mr Cruzzo. If you like this blog please follow me all right... Please comment or just drop ur links there and I'll sure visit to ur website, click some ads u've got there and follow you as well. Thanks for the visit and dont forget to visit again. ;)

About Blog

Welcome to a Blog which provides you with Useful Information, Jokes/Video Clips, and Online Dairy. I'm also currently working to write a novel. you can read some of it if you're interested.

Saturday, April 14, 2012

To Find... And To Be Found...

Well,first of all, Selena Gomez has a new song - as shown below. So click play and start listening. I like this song so much... hohoho... Kinda Addicted to this song recently.









Well, since the past few week, I cant stop thinking of having someone special in my life... I guess, I have found one... Ya know... Its really hard for me to fall... yeah, I think I have found one now. But, I hope the person also feels the same as me. I hope the person would feel the same feeling I am feeling... Tapi of course, sa tidak berharap sangat.. I rejected few people who asked to be in a relationship with me... Cause I think I might like this one person.. Tengok lah nanti apa jadi.. But, for sure something about this person attracts me... sesuatu yang sudah lama saya cari.... Satu kualiti perwatakan yang saya lamaaaaaaaa betul cari... sa tidak sangka this person would have that quality I am looking. mmmm.. Enough about all this ridiculous love-story.. hahaha...


So, I went to watch movie this afternoon. Met a friend named KEvin. Jack left me for Keningau. He said he got a sudden call from his family.. and he needed to go back to Keningau.. yeah, thats what happened today.. Not much. And oh yeah. I bought tons of beauty-care products for myself just now.. hahaha... ko tau lah,orang makin besar... So,hormon pun meningkat, jadi makin bertambah jerawat sa... adididid.. bikin panas.. so yeah, hope u guys had great day today. see ya on my next post.


(^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments