Add me as your friend

About Me

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Hey Hi. My name is Mr Cruzzo. If you like this blog please follow me all right... Please comment or just drop ur links there and I'll sure visit to ur website, click some ads u've got there and follow you as well. Thanks for the visit and dont forget to visit again. ;)

About Blog

Welcome to a Blog which provides you with Useful Information, Jokes/Video Clips, and Online Dairy. I'm also currently working to write a novel. you can read some of it if you're interested.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tambunan Golf Course..~

Ok. Here you go.. My pics last time I promised to upload when I was going to Tenom and Keningau.. Well, My friend and I dropped by to this one Golf Club my sister used to go, but this was my first time to see the GOlf Course.. I only went to the Club located at Beverly Hills. So here you go, my picture at Tambunan Golf Course.

 So, what was I doing the whole one day today?... Mm... well, I went for shopping... Adui gia... beli cilana katak.. hahahaha... And then,  bought some clothes/T-Shirts. And I also bought few books to read and study... Adeiii... Sa macam jadi pelajar sudah balik.. baca2 buku ni.. hohoho... So, well, I spent quite lots of money today.  MYR 117.15.. Adeii.. banyak bah tu MYR 100.00. Sapa bilang sikit? Buli beli roti canai satu kampung sudah tu.. hahahaha... I think thats it for today... I have a song to share with you guys. Hope u guys like it. =)



See you guys in my next Blog Update. (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments