Add me as your friend

About Me

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Hey Hi. My name is Mr Cruzzo. If you like this blog please follow me all right... Please comment or just drop ur links there and I'll sure visit to ur website, click some ads u've got there and follow you as well. Thanks for the visit and dont forget to visit again. ;)

About Blog

Welcome to a Blog which provides you with Useful Information, Jokes/Video Clips, and Online Dairy. I'm also currently working to write a novel. you can read some of it if you're interested.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Seven Sea Restaurant








Well, we went to Seven Sea Restaurant for supper with my sister. The food is... Nyum2 !! Tapi, orang yang mo makan sini ... is like only untuk orang yang mo test delicous food lah.. The food is delicous tapi tidak mengeyangkan sangat... So, it's not a really good place for a dinner. kalau yang lepak2 punya mimang ngam ni tempat.. Hohohooo... First kami datang.. terus dia kasih sedia itu plain water... hohoo... baik hati tu restaurant... Then after we finished makan tengah malam kami, dia terus bagi kami buah-buahan... terus my sister pi NGAP semuanyaa.... kecian si John tia dapat makan tu buah.. hahahahahhaa...

Yang sa paling terpikat is.. the name of the food.. punya lah smart... ada yang Seven Sea Fried Mie *if im not mistaken*. Then, ada nama yang pelik2 lah.. the name of the food is enough kasih liur sa ni.. hahahahahaa... The food is greawt trust me ! =D mana lah tau kamu mo makan sini kan... So I tell you the price lah supaya kamu urang senang kasih sedia budget.. My Sister ordered Fish and Chips and I odered Stewed Beef Rice like what you can see pictures above... and the bill is MYR40.50. Harga makanan paling murah sana is MYR7.00. Bah.. Kalau mo try makanan sini try ja ar...


Name : Seven Sea Restaurant
Location : Dekat Highway Seri Kepayan. Just besides kedai LED yang berlampu2 tu.. hohohoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments