Add me as your friend

About Me

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Hey Hi. My name is Mr Cruzzo. If you like this blog please follow me all right... Please comment or just drop ur links there and I'll sure visit to ur website, click some ads u've got there and follow you as well. Thanks for the visit and dont forget to visit again. ;)

About Blog

Welcome to a Blog which provides you with Useful Information, Jokes/Video Clips, and Online Dairy. I'm also currently working to write a novel. you can read some of it if you're interested.

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Down To My Heart...




Dear Diary,

I dont even know why I am writting now and why I picked the tittle. lol. Oh...... mang... Today I went out, ate with my sister at a beautiful restaurant, bought some beauty products, I spent quite a lot today, then we went back home  and I watched One Piece anime, and keep watching it, still wacthing it and watching it... and watching it.. and i stopped cause I wanna go online and here I go writitng to my blog. damn. Whats wrong with me nowadays. I feel so weird bout myself. I mean seriously, I dont know what the hell am I trying to do. man, what happened to me. I dont feel like myself at all. Anyway, it's really such a waste of time reading this post, so I'll just gonna stop. Above is a song for u guys. So, listen cause I have wasted quite a time and energy looking for a good song throught youtube, or Imma smack your so-not-beautiful ass if u dont. See u guys next time. BU BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments