Add me as your friend

About Me

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Hey Hi. My name is Mr Cruzzo. If you like this blog please follow me all right... Please comment or just drop ur links there and I'll sure visit to ur website, click some ads u've got there and follow you as well. Thanks for the visit and dont forget to visit again. ;)

About Blog

Welcome to a Blog which provides you with Useful Information, Jokes/Video Clips, and Online Dairy. I'm also currently working to write a novel. you can read some of it if you're interested.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Time For Me...

























It makes me to think… I need rest… I need a break from all activities of my life… I need time for myself… and I meant a long long loooooong time to rest… I like to spend time with my friends and special friends, and I’ve been spending memorable time with my friends and family since the past few weeks. I hang out with a lot of friends since the day after I resigned. I also spent great time with my family. The whole family went to Club Damai, Bundusan, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah several days ago. 2 days later we went to another awesome place called Magma in Damai, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. The next day my oldest sister and I went to town for shopping. Of course I didn’t go for shopping, I was just accompanying my big sister buying all those make-ups, dresses, beauty products that she was whining about. So, I had spent great times with my family and people around me after all…


Now, my mom is starting to get busy again. Same goes to my other family members. And me…?? I have resigned from the last Company I worked with. Another Company that I worked before called me up and asked for a favour to follow up a project of building a resort in Papar. and Of course, I teach every Monday, Wednesday, and Thursdays. So, I am not really that busy nowadays compared to last time. And one more thing about me is I am exhausted. I am tired or maybe I should say I am super tired… my hands and feet feel energetic, my body feels strong and vigorous… I thought that I can do another more round of having fun outside… but after what happened… maybe I should take a break… take time and reflect to myself… I want to have a long rest… staying out from this busy world. And thanks God, there are FACEBOOK and internet. I could still know my friends’ updates online.
For now, my greatest wish is… what happened to me.. I just hope it’s not what I think…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments