Add me as your friend

About Me

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Hey Hi. My name is Mr Cruzzo. If you like this blog please follow me all right... Please comment or just drop ur links there and I'll sure visit to ur website, click some ads u've got there and follow you as well. Thanks for the visit and dont forget to visit again. ;)

About Blog

Welcome to a Blog which provides you with Useful Information, Jokes/Video Clips, and Online Dairy. I'm also currently working to write a novel. you can read some of it if you're interested.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Bad Memory about Beers!












 
Hmmmmm…. I had bad memories about BEERS!!! Oh My…………………….!!!
Last night was really fun as two of my sisters, one of their friends, and I went to Damai Club to have our dinner and karaokeeee..~! FUN was the word for last night but Nightmare is the word for today!!! I am absolutely NOT ever ever ever gonna drink toooooooooooooooooooooo much of beers anymore!! GOSH!!! I really had a bad memory about this drinking!
After we had absolutely delicious dinner on the ground floor at Damai Club, we went on the second floor for some shoutings to do! Hahahahhaa.. I mean singing.. hehehehehe… it was around 8PM I think. Now, my sister ordered 2 jugs of beers, 1 jug of stout, 2 jugs of cokes, some fried chicken wings and peanuts. Just so you know….. my sisters and her friend don’t drink beers and stuffs like that…. They will only go for cokes or juices even when they go to clubbing…
Sooooo…… 2 jugs of beers?? 1 jug of stout???? Ya’ know… It might be a good news to alcoholic drinkers out there.. but hahahahaha… I guess I just cant handle that much of drinking. But of course I tried since that I was upset. I drank those two jugs of beers till the last drop and ma’ head went spinnin’ like a roller coster.. or even better helicopter! Mann…… it felt good last night. And today, I puked like hell. All the drinking really kicked the shit out of me.
So here I am.. AND I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A VOW. I’D NEVER DRINK BEERS NOMORE!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA…………. Maybe just few drops of it when I’m out with my devilish friends.. hahahaha… devilish friends? Lol.. sounds good to the ears! Hahaha *joke
But seriously.. I really had bad/bitter/nightmare/terrifying/frightening memories about beers. U don’t hv any idea how sick I was feeling this morning when I woke up and had an ugly hangover! Wiew……. Luckily, there’s my tender mother massaged my head, gave me some panadols to drink, prepared me MILK to drink. Well, I still drink MILK! So stop smilling like you’re growns up that will only sip on beers. Hehehehe.. oh yeah… I have one wish in this post actually. I wish and hope that, this nightmare that happened to me now, I wish and hope it’d happen to drunker head out there. To be honest drinking beers isn’t that much fun after all.

So yeah, eat well, and live a happy life folks! Take good care of your health and don’t drink beers! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments