Add me as your friend

About Me

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Hey Hi. My name is Mr Cruzzo. If you like this blog please follow me all right... Please comment or just drop ur links there and I'll sure visit to ur website, click some ads u've got there and follow you as well. Thanks for the visit and dont forget to visit again. ;)

About Blog

Welcome to a Blog which provides you with Useful Information, Jokes/Video Clips, and Online Dairy. I'm also currently working to write a novel. you can read some of it if you're interested.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Resign...


Name,
I/C – xxxxx-xx-xxxx
Country Height, Bukit Padang.                                                                             


Mxxxx Wxxxx Bxxxx,
Lot No. xxxxxxxx,
Signature Office, KK Times Square,
88100, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.                                                     February 16, 20XX

Dear Miss Annie,


RESIGNATION LETTER (1 MONTH NOTICE)

It is with heavy heart that I am writing to inform you of my resignation. My last day of work would be effective on the 31th Month 20XX.


I would like to express my appreciation especially to Miss Annie and Miss Angela for the counsel and invaluable experience about tourism field as well as business management and accountancy during my stay in this Company. My experience working for the company is wonderful. For these, I am forever grateful to you and the company. I have always considered it an honor and privilege to be a part of the family.


Please acknowledge this letter of resignation and I will do my out-most to finish the outstanding tasks and for a smooth hand over. Once again, thank you for all the invaluable lessons you have taught me and making me a part of the company.

Sincerely,

____________________
Name
I/C: xxxxxx-xx-xxxx


8 comments:

  1. betul2 woo ko brenti..;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaa..telebih awesome..can I borrow ka??..maybe someday..im resign..mo gn ayt power jg..hahaha..;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bah,,, ok bah jak klu ko. KO guna jak. :) biar tu boss ko nangis2 baca resignation letter ko juga.. hehehehehehehehee

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok2..nangis2 smpi lap2 air mata gn sapu tgn 2 kn..hahaha..TQ..;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol. kalau dia TERpakai kertas pasir. naa.. tambah lagi air mata dia tu mengalir kesedihan dan keperitan. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. aiii..ok bha jg..kertas pasir 2..bt len dri yg len kn..hahaha..;p

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha... lain dr yang lain ar... lol. NICE> haha

    ReplyDelete

Comments