Add me as your friend

About Me

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Hey Hi. My name is Mr Cruzzo. If you like this blog please follow me all right... Please comment or just drop ur links there and I'll sure visit to ur website, click some ads u've got there and follow you as well. Thanks for the visit and dont forget to visit again. ;)

About Blog

Welcome to a Blog which provides you with Useful Information, Jokes/Video Clips, and Online Dairy. I'm also currently working to write a novel. you can read some of it if you're interested.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I am a Playboy...

Dear Diary,


I’m a playboy…


I am so sure that writing about own self stating that I am a playboy isn’t a good idea… People who read this might be thinking that I’m a bad guy, a player who plays with others heart and feelings. People would speculate that I’m not a very good person… But still I want to say that I’m playboy… it depends on people if they want to think that I am really such a dick or whatsoever…





I’m a playboy I admit… I knock on someone’s heart door, try to get in, enter, but when it’s his turn, I never open mine to that person… It’s not that I don’t care, it’s just I wouldn’t dare… Cause I just don’t have the strength not to fall apart.

9 comments:

  1. you just want to be friend with them .. but .. they just misunderstood bout yr kindness..so..tht's not yr fault..ok john..;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ouch,,,,.. ko lah juga Chaong.. hehehehe...sayang ko sangat2... ya.. i never intended to play their feelings.... but still.... ada rasa bersalah sikit... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok bha John..haishhh...x pyh la ko rsa b'salah..bukan slh ko jg..suda...jgn pikir2 lg..bgs ko pikir bla la mo blnja aku ni..(a bit selfish..haha)..;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. wakakakakaka... kejam.. kejam.. hahaha.. ya bah. dun worry bah... just gimme a call klu ko sampai kk. tapi, i hope waktu tu sia available... sorry klu waktu tu tidak dpt... nnt takut ada something tidak dpt dielakkan.. jgn marah klu jadi ar? =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wuiii..ok pla 2..no hal..sia paham jg 2..ko krja cri duit tuk blnja aku kn...hahaha..;p

    ReplyDelete
  6. ya bah... sia kerja semata-mata untuk belanja ko nnt. hahaha... lucu plak bunyi dia.. =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. bhaa..bila maw blanja saya ni..;p

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha.. bah datang ko sini kk. kita makan. hohohoh

    ReplyDelete

Comments