Add me as your friend

About Me

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Hey Hi. My name is Mr Cruzzo. If you like this blog please follow me all right... Please comment or just drop ur links there and I'll sure visit to ur website, click some ads u've got there and follow you as well. Thanks for the visit and dont forget to visit again. ;)

About Blog

Welcome to a Blog which provides you with Useful Information, Jokes/Video Clips, and Online Dairy. I'm also currently working to write a novel. you can read some of it if you're interested.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Officially a Manager...

Dear diary,



So, last Friday, Ms Annie Officially appointed and announced me as the Manager of her Restaurant. Ouch… Yeah… I know I’m lucky to be trusted… But that just put more burdens to my shoulder. It’s not like I don’t wanna be the Manager, but with all the responsibilities I’m carrying now… I think one more responsibility and I am drowned. Well, I am managing a 5 star Japanese Restaurant with another person, Zio (a Korean guy) in KK Times Square which is newly established this year. Since it is still new, I’m doing a lot of efforts to develop the business. Then, I also is now taking caring of a Spa Therapy on behalf of Ms Annie located in Warisan Square. Well, I was hoping that, that’s the only thing I need to manage, well, unfortunately I’m wrong. The most important thing in my job is to manage the Marine Tour (travel agency) together with Ms Annie. I need to deal with all the managers of Hotels, Resorts, Golf and Country Clubs in Kota Kinabalu, Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Langkawi and Brunei.

Now, in addition to my responsibilities, my lovely Ms Annie is asking me to be the Manager of a Korean Restaurant in KK Times Square (Myung Ga Restaurant). Oh my…. I told some my friends about what Im been up to these days, and they say “you’re one damn lucky bastard!”… Really? Am I lucky? Well, maybe yeah true that I’m lucky to have the chance to gain these valuable experiences others don’t have the chance to have. I just hope that I am not burden too much with my job and I do the best in whatsoever I ought to face after this. Ermmm… I feel much lighter after I poured everything that I wanna say on this blog. This blog is seriously helping me… I’m feeling so much better now…]

(^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments