Add me as your friend

About Me

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Hey Hi. My name is Mr Cruzzo. If you like this blog please follow me all right... Please comment or just drop ur links there and I'll sure visit to ur website, click some ads u've got there and follow you as well. Thanks for the visit and dont forget to visit again. ;)

About Blog

Welcome to a Blog which provides you with Useful Information, Jokes/Video Clips, and Online Dairy. I'm also currently working to write a novel. you can read some of it if you're interested.

Monday, November 22, 2010

“Busy”. That word can’t stop me from enjoying my life to the fullest…


Click above video. It's a nice song. I like it!  (^_^)"!
So, ever since months ago I’ve been up to many things and business… Being a Personal Assistant makes me to be a very busy man. But still I’m able to manage my time and I’m enjoying myself even how busy I am with my work. I start working at 9AM but I constantly coming early at 8:15AM every day, and suppose to finish working at 6PM, but I always try to finish everything and return home at 8PM. Which then, I’ll find a freakin’ good restaurant to have a pleasure of my dinner (I like BBQ House Restaurant). Sometimes after I finish working, I’ll go to watch movie at Centre Point while waiting for my dad to fetch me up. Just after I arrived home, I’ll take my bath, refresh my body with cold water and lay my fresh body in my bed… phoning (calling) someone would be necessary before I close my eyes and sleep peacefully…


Every so often I work on Saturday, depending whether Ms Annie needs me or not. If I worked on Saturday I’d be working only half day which is until 12noon. Then I’m free like an eagle/crow/dove or whatever kind of bird it is... =D So, on Saturday… I typically go for a movie or two, purchase clothes, wander around town, gobble up my lunch at restaurant I never went before, eat ice cream, go to the beach (Tanjung Aru beach), eat satay there, stop and stare at the orange sunset, ready to sleep… while laying down the green grass with the fresh breeze blowing in my face… I like killing my time at Tanjung Aru for 1 or 2 hours. Just when the evening shadows show up and the sky turns from orange to brown, I’ll go run (seriously running) 15 minutes to the bus station at Tanjung Aru Plaza. Arriving at the Bus terminal with all the sweats wet out like rains, I wait for Inanam bus with the feeling of satisfaction that I’ve enjoyed my Saturday fully… =)


How bout Sunday activities? Ermmm… Most of the time I do the same things like I usually do on Saturday. But, at times I will go out of KK town, for instance going to Manukan Island, Sapi Island and enjoy Chicken BBQ with Mr Don. I go to Labuan on Sunday occasionally and to anywhere I my heart and mind compasses me to go…
So, I have three particular spots which “human being” usually can find me… hehehe… When you can’t find me elsewhere, you will find me here. The three places for sure a secret… but let me give few hints.. The first place is a famous beach in Kota Kinabalu close to Shangri La Resort. Second spot is one of the waterfronts in Kota Kinabalu… and the third spot is a Restaurant. A well-known restaurant in Asia with Red colour as it’s official colour located in Bandaran, facing the Round About.
These three spots are the special spots which I always go at times I’m upset, sad or feel like wanna cry. These are the places I drop tears, think deeply. It’s the place where I can be me, where I am in the most fragile state… That’s why it’s my special spots…

So yeah… I might look busy… but still I enjoy myself… For people out there too… Don’t let the word “busy” take away your life… You are the King of your life. If you are a bad King, your life will be miserable, but if you’re a good King, you’ll have a glorious Kingdom. Enjoy your life to the fullest, live a day like you’re living the last day. Do the craziest things, your mind can think of… Be wild and crazy. Just don’t drag your self into some of the things that can destroy yourself (taking drugs and stuff). That means killing yourself, not enjoying yourself. (^_^)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments