Add me as your friend

About Me

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Hey Hi. My name is Mr Cruzzo. If you like this blog please follow me all right... Please comment or just drop ur links there and I'll sure visit to ur website, click some ads u've got there and follow you as well. Thanks for the visit and dont forget to visit again. ;)

About Blog

Welcome to a Blog which provides you with Useful Information, Jokes/Video Clips, and Online Dairy. I'm also currently working to write a novel. you can read some of it if you're interested.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

To The Hill...

I went to a village to visit the nature. Somehow, I had a lot of times spent for myself. Today really was an adventurous day as I visited lots of interesting spots to include visiting a mini zoo, swimming at the waterfalls, and eating a lot of fruits at one of the Dusuns in the village. In fact, I still crave for the Fruits there. The villagers were so kind and welcoming. I appreciate my everyday in this small village. I went up to hill and took some times for myself. I reflected to myself and thought much about my future. It’s been a week that I didn’t see your face. I tried to forget you and thought that I would after some times that I took at the hill alone. But, still I can’t even forget you even for a second. Everything that I do reminds me of you. Daimn... One night at the silent hill, I looked up to the sky... I saw the brightest star and I can't stop crying thinking about you. When will I have the chance to meet and see you again? I think I will never meet you again... I grabbed a hold at some bunches of grasses and I can't help myself than to keep my head nodded down while letting the tears streaming down my face. The memory is running in my head like some excited electrons passing through my vein. I took out your printed picture from my right pocket, looked at it, and put it on my chest and felt like hugging you tight. I bent my knees, curved my body and hugged your picture so tight just right at my chest. I stretched my arm and legs, laid down while staring at all the stars. It’s so beautiful. I remember the day I hug you at the beach in the evening with the yellowish skies. That day was perfect. Also, I remember we were lying down that midnight. The feeling was beautiful. It’s almost unbelievable that we saw a shooting star that night and I quickly wished for something while closing tightly my eyes. I could see you were wishing for something too. We looked at each other. I was unsure of what to do and I believe you were the same too... We both felt shy but finally we kissed. Our eyes close, my lips touches yours, as I hug you to my chest. The feeling was pure, and I can feel our kiss was so sweet. It was our first kiss. As we kiss we almost forgotten the world that we didn’t realize a security guard was watching us. It’s a funny moment. I wonder what his feeling is looking at us that time. We went off from that place after that. I would never forget the taste of your lips. It tastes sweet and beautiful. It is one memory I will never forget. Do you know what I wish for when I saw the shooting star? I wish I could hug you, hold your hands, and never have to let go. And I wish I could be by your side till I exhale the last air..... I wish.......... I could marry you........ NOw that you're gone... I wonder if this sweet finger will have the chance to wear a ring...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments