Add me as your friend

About Me

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Hey Hi. My name is Mr Cruzzo. If you like this blog please follow me all right... Please comment or just drop ur links there and I'll sure visit to ur website, click some ads u've got there and follow you as well. Thanks for the visit and dont forget to visit again. ;)

About Blog

Welcome to a Blog which provides you with Useful Information, Jokes/Video Clips, and Online Dairy. I'm also currently working to write a novel. you can read some of it if you're interested.

Monday, June 14, 2010

I Love You...

*I drew this using my lappy. =)*
I believe every one of us recognises this powerful phrase, which is a combination of 3 words that includes a very strong word in the middle, “Love”. It is “I Love You”. The truth is, this magical phrase has been used too much, too many until it lost its magic. It’s true that this phrase brings a new world, a different planet. The declaration of this 3 combination of words could bring someone, a soul to a new dimension of world. It’s the world of magical, the world of dreams, and the world where reality couldn’t enter. It’s the world of two living souls, because it’s the world of the 2 lovers. 

             “I Love You” could carry a promising meaning... There are people who say it with all his heart... Its meaning is ultimate and it bears the meaning until the he exhales the last air. But somehow sometimes this phrase means nothing. It brings an empty meaning. It is a dark void phrase spoken only to satisfy a person or even himself as he intends to get something from someone, which above all sex.

              And there is one more, this “I love you” also is cried by someone who really meant it from the bottom of his heart, only to realize that it is actually a fleeting feeling. He says it with a strong sensation towards someone but the meaning is only temporary. When it is said, the three words were so powerful that it could tear the cloud apart, light up the dark night and it could blast the sun. But then after few days or weeks, the power inside those articulated words cease rapidly which after that it dies; leaving no trace of feeling (love)... One of my friends said that it’s called infatuation. I don't know about you guys. What would you call it? Haha. But I know what I said is true. Everybody knew it. It undeniable, it’s the truth.

              So which one are you? Are you this type of people who say it out of sexual needs? Haha. I believe lotsa of people would answer “Yeah!” Hahaha. But well, it’s your life and I don't wanna interfere with it. It’s okay if you think you just wanna have fun while you are still young. I don't have the right to judge after all. Hahaha. As for me... hmmmpphh... let’s just keep that as a secret all right? Hahaha. Only mighty God knows. =P 






So, the tips for today is.. If u have your sugar bottle filled with ants, smash a garlic and put it inside the bottle. Leave it for a minute and all the ants will crawl out from the bottle itself. (^_^)


So much for now. See ya next time (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments