Add me as your friend

About Me

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Hey Hi. My name is Mr Cruzzo. If you like this blog please follow me all right... Please comment or just drop ur links there and I'll sure visit to ur website, click some ads u've got there and follow you as well. Thanks for the visit and dont forget to visit again. ;)

About Blog

Welcome to a Blog which provides you with Useful Information, Jokes/Video Clips, and Online Dairy. I'm also currently working to write a novel. you can read some of it if you're interested.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Destiny...

Life is wonderful, I know it is.. But I also need to realize that it has its own Morning, Noon, Afternoon, Evening, Night and Midnight. I completely aware that things won't change just for me alone, and for u too. I have lot of dreams.. Dreams that people may say impossible. But, you know what, I believe that if you can dream it, you can achieve it. Dreams are not impossible to achieve...

I like being myself, which sometimes makes me to think whether it irritates others. I am fully aware that I am not perfect, but at least I know that I try my best to become better.

Life is sure a journey. A journey to a mysterious future. I still remember a phrase from a Movie I watched once.. Yesterday is a History, Tomorrow is a Mystery and Today is a Gift. That's why it is called Present.

So many people say that we have our life destined and we can't run from our destiny. Wrong! We are the Destiny! You are the Destiny of your own. Destiny does not come and seek us. But, we march forward and seek for our Destiny. World leaves us with many options, God kindly gives us the freedom to choose one option of our own. We choose what we think we want to choose. We choose one road among billions of roads resting down in front of us. So, it's clear that we are the one who wields our future, our destiny. Bad or Good, it is always been our fault because its our decisions.

But, I am confused, why they are still ignorant who blames God for what they attained. Point their fingers to other people, when they are wretched. You must have this one thought inside your mind. 'I am born to be a poor man, and I am sure I didn't choose to be one'. But, I also have this one thought inside my mind, 'How many great men were actually belongs from poor society? And how many poor people were actually used to be great men'. You answer that. They don't choose to be born rich or poor. But, they have chosen to be one in the end.
Starting point is fairly important. But, do you know that ending is more important? I do, that is why I write this.

We forgotten ourselves sometimes in the middle of good people. But never forget, all of us belong to dirt. No one stands taller than others and no one sits
lower than others too.

I might be only being poetical, but you know the truth in my words. God Bless you all.

Mr Cruzzo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments