Add me as your friend

About Me

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Hey Hi. My name is Mr Cruzzo. If you like this blog please follow me all right... Please comment or just drop ur links there and I'll sure visit to ur website, click some ads u've got there and follow you as well. Thanks for the visit and dont forget to visit again. ;)

About Blog

Welcome to a Blog which provides you with Useful Information, Jokes/Video Clips, and Online Dairy. I'm also currently working to write a novel. you can read some of it if you're interested.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Am I Beautiful?

Beauty, charm, hotness, allure or gorgeousness… It is something that is really subjective topic… It has a broad sphere of description but with definite restrictions and boundaries…

I was thinking… If you ask a girl with an ideal face (No pimples and no Plastic surgery ok?) for example, what do you think about the one that you loved?? She might answer, “Because he’s sweet, nice, astounding and he is really precious for me…” Even in point of fact, the guy is not even that “Gorgeous” and “Sweet??!!” (He got a ‘titanic’ NOSE with terrifying FACE!!)

Now, if we seize a glance at Mother Nature. Conceivably, you may say that Crocodile is a dreadful , horrible and dangerous species which was one of the prehistoric Dinosaurs that still breathe to tell the tale up until now… It is ugly and never been beautiful… But, certain people pronounce that it is beautiful like I heard from the daughter of the great Steve Irwin on Tv… What I’m trying to state is… All and sundry had their own sole beauty inside… Even how unattractive you might be that people teased you all the time… But, yet you are beautiful… The Mr. Right for a girl, might be stunning because of the personality and the crocodile might be beautiful because it’s so exclusive…

So, what is the beauty within you… For me, possibly, the beautiful in me is when I wear nice outfit. The clothing makes me looked great… All my friends are beautiful… I tell to my friend, "You are Gorgeous" and then I smile, because I know that no one in this world is ugly… Not even a single thing… Every creation that God has shaped is pretty for guarantee…

At the moment, I talk nineteen to the dozen about beauty since I came to realize about something around me… Once, I thought that fine appearance was the thing that decides certain things… But, I was so wrong to even think about it… Now,that I knew about it makes me feel great… But well, everybody had own view and consideration… For me, 
'the beauty that lies within is even superior and last evermore than the beauty that shows externally…'

God Bless You all…

2 comments:

  1. u are very good at words...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. really? Well, Im just saying what is inside my heart and my head.. lol.. I felt it, so I vomit it.. Hmmpph.. Thanks anyway.. appreciate it loads..

    ReplyDelete

Comments