Add me as your friend

About Me

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Hey Hi. My name is Mr Cruzzo. If you like this blog please follow me all right... Please comment or just drop ur links there and I'll sure visit to ur website, click some ads u've got there and follow you as well. Thanks for the visit and dont forget to visit again. ;)

About Blog

Welcome to a Blog which provides you with Useful Information, Jokes/Video Clips, and Online Dairy. I'm also currently working to write a novel. you can read some of it if you're interested.

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Inhale honey.. Inhale..

Have you ever felt it when you see something unbearable is in front of you and all of a sudden, your body natural responds just come at you all at once :- you skip a  heart beat, eyes enlarge like popping out, body movement become awkward and you deeply breathing?

" ohhh daiiimnnn.." we all say

Geezz.. that feeling is just such a despair at the end. If I encounter such situation, I'll crush that "thing" in my mind. Like imaginig crushing it to something unrecogniseable and just think.. "oh.. well.. it's not so good now.. so I'm okay already.." haha!

Haish... I can't believe I am that kind of person. Or maybe I'll just close my eyes..

Close your eyes to something unbearable. Just.close.it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments