Add me as your friend

About Me

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Hey Hi. My name is Mr Cruzzo. If you like this blog please follow me all right... Please comment or just drop ur links there and I'll sure visit to ur website, click some ads u've got there and follow you as well. Thanks for the visit and dont forget to visit again. ;)

About Blog

Welcome to a Blog which provides you with Useful Information, Jokes/Video Clips, and Online Dairy. I'm also currently working to write a novel. you can read some of it if you're interested.

Friday, March 15, 2013

Tightrope - Paul Freeman


Oh, I'm just totally in love with this song. I fell in love the second I heard it. Awww.. By the way, dont get me wrong - yeah it sounds a little emotional but It doesn't explain any of the things I feel now. No emotional connection or any relation at all. No, no and NO. Say NO to plastic bags. by the way. I wish all internet people/weirdos/pysco to have beautiful days ahead. May you fall down the stairs the moment you gemt out of the bedroom and yet dont hurt you at all! Best wishes! XOXO
 



I don't wanna wait too long
And I don't wanna break it down
The sun is sinking just like stone
And it's hard to for me to breath
My mind is missing pieces of you
And fear and the pain have gone
But I'll keep holdin' holdin'

And I'm higher before than I've ever been
I was walking a tightrope can't you see
That nobody wants to be alone
I was walking a tightrope
(Walking a tightrope)
Can you catch me?

If I let go
As far as I can see
The world is turning out of time
Your gravity will pull me close
And it's all I'll ever need
Don't let me fall and break in two
Cus all we are are skin and bones
So just keep holdin'
Just keep holdin' on

And I'm higher before than I've ever been
I was walking a tightrope can't you see
That nobody wants to be alone
I was walking a tightrope
Can you catch me?

If I let go
There's no way back
If I let go
Your where I land
So here I go
Cus I just wanna live
And I just wanna feel it

I just wanna feel it

And I'm higher before than I've ever been
I was walking a tightrope can't you see
That nobody wants to be alone
I was walking a tightrope
Can you catch me?
If I let go

1 comment:

  1. As we all know, looks can be deceiving, so I decided to try out the question tool for myself.

    The objective is to arrange your passions as carefully as possible with your
    online promotion company. Content, keywords and link building are some of the factors
    using which Search Engine Optimization services are taken
    care of. The only thing that cannot be "fixed" later is your blog
    and post titles. SEO must be implemented by following a step by step process.
    The major preference is for offshore SEO companies
    as they offer SEO at the most competitive prices.
    Instead, the developer should concentrate on the functions
    mentioned in this article first, as they are the
    basis for further extension of the Word - Press header file.
    This means that they follow only the steps given to them by Google and
    other major search engines. Its professionals would do hard
    work to achieve the high traffic objective and they might taste success in their attempt but they
    would desist from boasting anything about their success.
    People these days use the Internet for a varied purpose.
    Use SEM experts to recognize duplicate content as part of your website, and
    act immediately to have it settled. If your website deals with certain products or services, then
    conduct a proper research on these and then form your SEO content.

    Advertise by Selling Branded Products. You can Google maps link for your website, which will be very
    helpful if any person search in images sections. Once you find the right and affordable SEO
    Company, it is essential to talk about your business objectives, target customers and future goals with the
    professionals to help them develop their strategies accordingly.

    SEO defined. You need to try to find reputed SEO consultants.
    But be aware of the traffic issue. The website serves as a way for customers to find the business and be able to see what services are offered.

    com is one of the premier portals on the World Wide
    Web which has been formulated with the intention of providing SEO Hosting
    options for webmasters around the world who seek a way to ensure that their websites reach the top ranks
    of all major search engines.

    Also visit my website artneedlepoint.goodbarry.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments