Add me as your friend

About Me

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Hey Hi. My name is Mr Cruzzo. If you like this blog please follow me all right... Please comment or just drop ur links there and I'll sure visit to ur website, click some ads u've got there and follow you as well. Thanks for the visit and dont forget to visit again. ;)

About Blog

Welcome to a Blog which provides you with Useful Information, Jokes/Video Clips, and Online Dairy. I'm also currently working to write a novel. you can read some of it if you're interested.

Monday, August 20, 2012

Make the Best Out of Life...

Dear Diary,

So every day whenever I am going to sleep late at night, I usually think of what I have had accomplished that particular day... I just want to appreciate whatever things I've had done that day and be proud of it.. It is now part of all the pieces of the memories in life that I will definitely going to remember and enjoy thinking when I grow old in the future...

Just appreciate of the time you have now not and make the best of out it.. Time passes only once in your lifetime... Now it is 11:36pm,Sunday 19th of August 2012. This time only passes once in my life.. It'll never gonna comeback and if I didnt make the best out of it. I will lose it just like that...

So I just want to create as many sweet memories with the people I am with now. Not the people who aren't here with me nor the people I yet to have in the future.

I know there are people out there who are afraid of spending the time with the wrong person or wasted their money with the wrong guy/girl. But, for me.. it all doesnt matter. All I want is I am happy and have good memories created.. I am happy being me. Being a guy who make the best out of everything... I dont wanna grow old and regrets for doing the things I wanted to do when I was capable of doing it.. 

I've seen quite bunches of people who only know how to live in the moment when their are old enough... They only start to go out and hang out with their friends when they have grown up.. I dont wanna be like that.. I want to appreciate the things when I have the chance... People say.. "Masa muda hargailah masa muda.. Jangan sudah berumur baru mo terfikir mo macam mana rasa kehidupan orang muda.. Nanti sudah tua, berumur dan ada anak... Arrr... time tu acting macam orang ada anak lah..."

I dont want to sit down on a couch one day and keep thinking to myself of all the things I should have done when I had the chance to... So, stop thinking about whether you are doing those things with the wrong people or not.. Maybe some of the things are meant to be done with these strangers in your life... So take the chance... Enjoy life to the fullest at the same time fear God as Someone who will take care and watch over you... Trust me.. Live in the moment whether it is with the wrong person and just go with it.. Trust me.. One day... You'll look back and smile to all these sweet memories you have... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments