Add me as your friend

About Me

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Hey Hi. My name is Mr Cruzzo. If you like this blog please follow me all right... Please comment or just drop ur links there and I'll sure visit to ur website, click some ads u've got there and follow you as well. Thanks for the visit and dont forget to visit again. ;)

About Blog

Welcome to a Blog which provides you with Useful Information, Jokes/Video Clips, and Online Dairy. I'm also currently working to write a novel. you can read some of it if you're interested.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Saya Demam, Selesma, Sakit Tekak dan Batuk...

The Wanted - Glad you came..

The sun goes down
The stars come out
And all that counts
Is here and now
My universe will never be the same
I'm glad you came

You cast a spell on me, spell on me
You hit me like the sky fell on me, fell on me
And I decided you look well on me, well on me
So let's go somewhere no-one else can see, you and me

Turn the lights out now
Now I'll take you by the hand
Hand you another drink
Drink it if you can
Can you spend a little time,
Time is slipping away from us so stay,
Stay with me I can make,
Make you glad you came

The sun goes down
The stars come out
And all that counts
Is here and now
My universe will never be the same
I'm glad you came
I'm glad you came

You cast a spell on me, spell on me
You hit me like the sky fell on me, fell on me
And I decided you look well on me, well on me
So let's go somewhere no-one else can see, you and me

Turn the lights out now
Now I'll take you by the hand
Hand you another drink
Drink it if you can
Can you spend a little time,
Time is slipping away from us so stay,
Stay with me I can make,
Make you glad you came

The sun goes down
The stars come out
And all that counts
Is here and now
My universe will never be the same
I'm glad you came
I'm glad you came

I'm glad you came
So glad you came
I'm glad you came
I'm glad you came

The sun goes down
The stars come out
And all that counts
Is here and now
My universe will never be the same
I'm glad you came
I'm glad you came

The Wanted Glad You Came lyrics found on http://www.directlyrics.com/the-wanted-glad-you-came-lyrics.html









Anyway, this afternoon I went out with two of my good friends.. both of them are awesome people! oh... They are just awesome... We have been karaoke-ing, watching movies, then eating at Anjung Senja...


Anjung Senja is such a wonderful spot in Kota Kinabalu,Sabah, Malaysia.. You guys specially tourists should try this place... It's a waterfront and there are restaurants, and soon spa are going to be opened here.. The food are great. Not really expensive.. It's worth it..


Sakitnya badan..... astagaa.... sa tia buli tahan ouw.... sa betul2 rasa demam ni... hohohoo.. badan sa rasa sakit betull...


Tapi hari ni saya betul2 happylah... sa cerita2 ma kawan sa... hang out.. jalan2... bukannya "enjoy" tapi cuba untuk menghargai kehidupan yang ada dengan meluangkan masa sedikit dengan kawan... hohoho...


Tapi sa rasa macam demam ouw... Hidung sa pun rasa sakit betul sudah ni.... nafas sa lagi lah panas.. macam oven saya rasa... haish.... sa mesti makan ubat lepas ni...

1 comment:

  1. hohoho... thank u armouris.. kekeke.. ok. saya visit tu link sekarang. =)

    ReplyDelete

Comments