Add me as your friend

About Me

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Hey Hi. My name is Mr Cruzzo. If you like this blog please follow me all right... Please comment or just drop ur links there and I'll sure visit to ur website, click some ads u've got there and follow you as well. Thanks for the visit and dont forget to visit again. ;)

About Blog

Welcome to a Blog which provides you with Useful Information, Jokes/Video Clips, and Online Dairy. I'm also currently working to write a novel. you can read some of it if you're interested.

Monday, December 26, 2011

It's not called Obssesed. It is called, keeping in touch..

I seriously think that people are narrow minded specially nowadays. There are times when we feel like contacting a person, cause we appreciate them as a friend even it is just an acquintance from social network. But, most of these moron think that we are actually obsessed with them. That is just a wrong way of thinking. Hey! tidak semestinya sa brabis contact ko, sa emosi betul dengan ko. or maybe tergila2 ngan ko. I simply want to keep in touch. Adush.. My feeling right now? I am not feeling angry or annoyed. Lets just say, I am tired to keep in touch. The next move is all yours.

Anyway, kepada orang orang di luar sana. My advice is, jangan sampai banyak kali you dissapoint niat baik orang. Bukannya apa.. Just accept it. Bukannya dia mo bawa kahwin pun. It's simple because he wants to keep in touch. So, take the invitation. You'll do a great favor and plus it's also includes in our manner lessons. Tidak baik jika tidak menghargai niat baik orang. It is rude.Manalah tau one day. you will see that particular person that you have several times neglected and when you started to look at him, he'll never look back to you again. A lesson to learn even before it happenes to you. Like people always say, apprciate people on your way up, cause those are the people who will see u again on your way down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments