Add me as your friend

About Me

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Hey Hi. My name is Mr Cruzzo. If you like this blog please follow me all right... Please comment or just drop ur links there and I'll sure visit to ur website, click some ads u've got there and follow you as well. Thanks for the visit and dont forget to visit again. ;)

About Blog

Welcome to a Blog which provides you with Useful Information, Jokes/Video Clips, and Online Dairy. I'm also currently working to write a novel. you can read some of it if you're interested.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Enjoy...

Sunday, 14 March, 2010 – I catch a fever and it sucks a lot. I had this fever maybe because I did not eat at proper time. Anyhow, I am quite happy because I enjoyed my days lately. I started to join all my friends do activities and having new friends like the old time. We watched movies, ate appetizing food and went to KBox (Karaoke). Around 7:00pm in the evening, we went to a restaurant by the vast beautiful sea at Jesselton Point. It was so lovely to be there, drinking soda while ogling the sea. It was calming and tranquil. Sitting right over there makes me to stop thinking concerning all my problems that were bugging me for a while. And of course I took a number of pictures too. =)
I did lots of activities after that, and that what makes me to wake up late and do not take my breakfast. Then, the next day (which was yesterday), I got a fever. Congratulations Cruzzo. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments